Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
- Book a FREE no obligations 1-hour taster session. Click here
- You arrive at your chosen facility for your taster class and experience what a class would look like & answer any questions that you may have.
- Once finished, a member of the Multiply Music team will contact you at a later date to hear your thoughts and discuss future classes.
- DBS enhanced qualified
- Risk assessment trained
- GDPR compliant
- All teachers are experienced musicians and mathematicians
- Worker disqualification checked
- All expected safeguarding provisions are met
- Can teach up to a Grade 8 standard of music!
- First Aid Trained Officers on Site
- Safeguard level 3 lead on Site
- Plus, you can sit and watch these classes from the comfort of the reception as for safety, all classes are recorded via CCTV.
Our headquarters are based in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. Our address is:
51 Poppy Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9DB
We also have a 2nd facility at the following address:
Binders Yard (Multiply Music Group Ltd), Cryers Hill Rd, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6LJ
Here at Multiply Music we offer tuition for the drums, guitar & piano and all equipment is provided by Multiply Music!
We are all about convenience here at Multiply Music. Therefore, all lesson payments are completed via our efficient direct debit service. Classes cost (Including VAT):
Direct Debit (1hr classes): £144 per month
Direct Debit (30 mins): £81.60 per month
Direct Debit (1-hour classes): £156.80 per month
Direct Debit (Split payment): £78.40 per month
Once you’ve experienced your free taster session, a member of the Multiply Music team will get in touch to hear about your experience and whether you’d like to continue with further classes. Here all outstanding questions can be answered and you will be shown how to sign up to our efficient online direct debit service.
There are no commitments/obligations if you book a FREE taster session. You’re in control!
Yes you can! We pride ourselves on our 100% improvement record. Therefore, all parents receive graph reports every 3 months which show all the topics taught/covered by our devoted Multiply Music team!
For extra convenience, here at Multiply Music we have released an online portal section where parent’s can log in to see their child’s progression, schedule classes, message the Multiply Music team, hear important updates and see relevant documents. Additionally to this, this portal is also available as an application!
Mon – Fri: 9am – 8pm
Sat: 9am – 5pm
As a step further to help practicing at home, you will see a parent cheat sheet section on our website where parent’s can review basic information / help home learning. Made simple, so all can pick up important information quickly.